There’s no better way to reignite the spark in your in your relationship than a relaxing getaway with your significant other. Creating a sense of adventure and putting the spontaneity back into a relationship is known to bring couples closer together. But before you even leave, finding the perfect destination that suits both partners is half the battle!
Thankfully, Courtyard by Marriott teamed up with engaged travel bloggers Johnny Jet and Natalie Bahadur to identify the 20 top travel destinations for couples in America. Along with the help of Courtyard’s recent survey on couples travel, Johnny and Natalie selected Las Vegas as one of their 20 top destinations for couples! You can find the full list here.
Johnny and Natalie also compiled a list of travel tips for couples taking an overdue adventure together which can be found here.
Here are a few stats from Courtyard by Marriott’s survey you might find interesting:
- 50% of couples only travel together once or twice per year
- 25% of couples never travel together for leisure purposes
- 87% enjoy traveling with their spouse/significant other more than anyone else
- Top couples’ travel priorities include:
- visiting local attractions (56 percent)
- rejuvenating (39 percent)
- being romantic (37 percent),
- developing their relationship (35 percent)
- eating great new foods (33 percent)
- relaxing at their hotel (28 percent)